Betabrand Is Always Hiring...
Talented people like you. So drop us a line and let us know how you'd make our brand even better.
Creative Jobs (Clothing Design, Photography, Graphics & Video)
We hire people with great portfolios — show us your work and we'll figure out how you could fit in. Write to Chris.
We design, develop, and manufacture new ideas every day. If you have a history in rapid prototyping and production, great! If you'd like to take a break from a bigger brand to try something quick and creative, let us know. Get in touch with Lana.
This is Betabrand's most ingenious team. Their job: To change they way people purchase and experience products online. Intrigued? Contact Colin.
If you like math, you'll like our marketing team. We hire folks with quantitative backgrounds in e-commerce or advertising. Write Aaron to introduce yourself.
Junior Acquisition Manager
The Jr. Acquisition Manager will help execute on Betabrand’s digital marketing efforts to cost-effectively drive top-line revenue, attract new customers and build brand recognition. You will also be aiding in Betabrand’s quest for World Domination (colloquially referred to as “W.D.”).
- Create, test and optimize marketing campaigns to drive short and long-term improvement in customer acquisition and lifetime value metrics, increasing volume or quality at decreasing costs.
- Deploy & manage digital advertising campaigns across Search, Social, Display, Retargeting and Video.
- Perform daily analysis of all campaign performance and make necessary optimizations. Design campaign experiments for optimization and presentation to Ecommerce team and potentially the greater company.
- Ensure accurate and timely accounting of advertising spend against total budget, including necessary reallocations based on campaign performance.
- Continually researching new digital advertising partnerships and tactics.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Ecommerce, Creative, Engineering, and Customer Service.
- Manages assigned department budget and spending at or below plan.
- Deadline & detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel) required; knowledge with SQL or other analytical language preferred.
- Ability to use analytics (and modeling a plus) to make decisions.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Comfort delivering/presenting information & findings verbally to large groups of people including clients, investors or entire companies.
- A sense of humor (required-- seriously).
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mathematics, or related field and/or equivalent education required.
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience required (media agency experience preferred)
- Deep experience managing, deploying and measuring direct-response advertising campaigns (ecommerce campaigns or client-experience preferred).
If you're a good writer, this is a great gig. Send us clips of your best work, be they blogs, essays — even tweets. Reach out to Phil.
Customer Support Representative
This is a full-time position.
- Job responsibilities include, but aren't limited to: addressing customer issues via email, phone, chat; contributing to customer-related systems such as returns/exchanges; and satisfying customer needs in any (legal) way possible.
- The ideal candidate is not a manatee*, is proficient in computers, has prior experience in a customer-facing position, possesses strong written and oral communication skills, and is able to embody the Betabrand voice.
- *Manatees needn't apply. Seriously, we've had to fire 3 manatees in the past 2 years for lack of opposable thumbs, inability to survive on land, and poor work ethic.
If you're a creative type (preferably one with video, photo, graphic, or fashion design experience) who'd like to expose your ideas to an audience of millions, drop us a line.