- 42-liter capacity, designed specifically hold the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
- Main compartment contains three large shelved pockets that unhook to create a full cylinder, plus an interior change pocket and laptop sleeve.
- Top rolls up like a dry bag and secures with a tough Velcro strap.
- Made of water-resistant nylon canvas + a Cordura Nylon liner for extra protection.
- Super-bright interior makes finding your stuff easier.
- Other goodies: reinforced bottom, blinding reflective strips, utility loop, padded shoulder straps, adjustable chest buckle.
- 100% machine-washable.
Gold/Red/Brown Hybrid Sack/Backpack
Our Ultimate Urban Carry-All
We originally created this unique hybrid sack/backpack to help cure Farmers Market Frustration, a tragic disorder triggered by an unhealthful deficiency of suitable shopping bags. (Symptoms include clumsily cradling fruits and veggies under your armpits, or scavenging a fistful of flimsy plastic bags that invariably break on the way home.)
But so many customers reported using their Cornucopia Bags in a thousand other ways, we decided to add a bunch of nifty features to make it an even more wonderfully versatile product. (See Design Specs for complete info.)
It's a Sack:When you’re ready to fill your Cornucopia Bag chock full of whatever, sling it over your shoulder and open its gaping maw.
Then insert your foodstuffs, gymstuffs, workstuffs, or any other sorts of stuff you’d stuff into a shopping bag, messenger bag, or backpack. Use the four stacked compartments to separate items and better spread their weight, or unhook the pocketed shelves to create one cavernous space.
It's a Backpack:When you're ready to roll, slap the bag on your back and away you go.
It’s a Whole Lot More: This durable, water-resistant carry-all comes with enough space to haul just about anything you'll need for a day (or night) on the town. It also sports cyclist-friendly goodies like ultra-reflective strips, padded shoulder straps, and a utility loop.