Wanted: Web Developer
Betabrand.com, a fast-growing e-commerce company, is looking for a Frontend Web Developer at our San Francisco HQ.
We produce new, real-world products every week, which are covered consistently in publications such as the New York Times, Wired, Wall St. Journal, Gizmodo, and Boing Boing.
We’re also developing new models of crowdfunding and community interaction in e-commerce — take a spin through Betabrand.com to see.
- Entrepreneurial and passionate about growing a company (not just taking a job).
- Willing to wear many hats and collaborate with non-technical creatives.
- A great sense of humor.
About Your Skills:
- Solid understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- UI/UX chops
- PHP5 .
- Experience with LAMP stacks.
- Experience using an MVC Framework (Zend), relational databases (MySQL), version control (git)
- Agile Development Experience
- Respect for good programming practices.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.