How does it fit?
Raglan-cap sleeve with tucks, fitted through the bodice, full skirt.
How is it sized?
Please consult our handy sizing guide.
How do I care for it?
- Cotton floral-patterned lace over satin lining.
- Removable sash.
- Gold rimmed buttons with back keyhole.
- Pair of on-seam pockets.
- Dress Length (measured from waist seam): Size 2 = 18"; Size 4 = 18 1/4"; Size 6 = 18 1/2"
Size 8 = 18 3/4"; Size 10 = 19"; Size 12 = 19 1/4"
Pearl-Gray Dress With Mauve Lace
The Rose Occasional Dress
We designed our new satin-and-lace Rose Occasional Dress to strike a beautiful balance between casual and elegant. See, it's got the same free-spirited Dna as our Elope Dress, so you know it's ready to make any special occasion even better.
While we ultimately leave the definition of "special" up to you, our fashion engineers have put together a brief guide to the relative appropriateness of this garment:
- Great: first dates, steeplechases, wine tastings, super-fancy picnics, royal coronations, microbiologist-of-the-year award ceremonies, just lookin' dang sexy.
- Also Acceptable: Finnish ukulele festivals, romantic strolls in corn mazes, making an ironic statement at death-metal concerts, enjoying a sandwich with your Congressional representative.
- Not particularly recommended: panning for gold, demolition-derby refereeing, hippopotamus wrestling, breakdancing over hot coals, Minnesota winters. For even more useful details, including sizing, we suggest you roll over the Design Specs button.
Like everything at Betabrand, we made just a small batch of these dresses. Order yours today!