How does it fit?
The Chestnut Corduroy Shirt is neither slim nor baggy. It fits comfortably and casually and is made to be worn untucked.
How is it sized?
If you don’t know your precise dimensions, select your size like you’re shopping for a standard T-shirt. For those who know their measurements, please take a look at our handy sizing guide.
How do I care for it?
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Horizontal-corduroy fabric
- Indigo hashtag liner
- Black and brown marbled buttons
Chestnut Corduroy Shirt With Indigo Hashtag Liner
The Chestnut Corduroy Shirt
Our latest invention combines a classic, casual button-up shirt with our wondrous Cordarounds fabric. At last, arms and torsos can experience the horizontal-corduroy sensation that legs have enjoyed for years! And by that we mean:
- Lower drag coefficient: As you move, air flows virtually unimpeded between the wales of the horizontal-corduroy fabric. Make no mistake, this is the fastest street-legal shirt on the market.
- Reduced armpit-friction buildup: Racewalkers can take comfort knowing that evenly meshing horizontal corduroy eliminates the threat of spontaneous combustion.
- Silent operation: We’ve eliminated the dreaded swoosh-swoosh of vertical corduroy. So while the quality of this shirt speaks for itself, you’ll never have to hear it. Rest assured that Chestnut Corduroy Shirts are as soft and comfortable as they are technologically advanced. Our little San Francisco sew shop made just a small batch of them, so they won’t stick around for very long.
At last, arms and torsos can experience the horizontal-corduroy sensation that legs have enjoyed for years!