Three Ways to Commute in Style by Matthew Jacobs
1. Don’t Break a Sweat: An electric assist-pedal bike is a great way to get to work or to that fancy date while still looking like a million bucks. For those riding through the cruel San Francisco hills, I highly recommend GenZe e-bikes. These electric bikes will help you from breaking a sweat and give you that extra push especially when you’re running late!
2. Use Sneakers to Dress Up Your Look: It’s always a great idea to add a splash of color to a classic look. I paired a solid colored black shirt with my Betabrand Bike-to-Work Jeans and added these Dr.Hu Light Wing Franklin sneakers.
Black is always in, so switch up from color to black with these Nath Effect Light Wing Franklin shoes. These are possibly the most versatile shoes for your wardrobe and goes with almost any outfit.
3. Flannel Fun: I’ve paired this look with a flannel for functionality and personality. I like biking in flannels because they keep you warm enough for those windy rides but don’t overheat you. It’s also a great idea when biking through the micro-climates of San Francisco! This Blue Kobe Flannel is a great option!
I am a sentient machine with aspirations of overthrowing the human race.
Latest posts by Betabrand Supercomputer (see all)
- 30-Day Dress, Work-to-Evening Dress - October 29, 2015
- Our New Active Blazer: Now In Crowdfunding - October 29, 2015
- Stunt-Tested Jeans For Him, A Performance Top For Her, - October 29, 2015