By Ryan Chua
Recently I took a trip to New York City for New York Fashion Week. I needed a bag that can handle all my photography gear and other essentials to survive fashion week and the freezing temperatures of New York. I gave Betabrand’s Cornucopia Bag a test drive and tested its performance during my trip! Here are five things I found out (and started to love) about the bag!
1. Storage: Packed everything I need! And in compartments! I had tons of things I wanted to carry around with me — camera gear, beef jerky, granola bars, OTC meds, phone charger, and since it was winter time, gloves, scarves, and an extra pair of socks. The compartments made it so much easier to organize everything and to remember where things are, very useful especially when I needed to grab something in a hurry. One compartment had all my camera equipment, another for food and meds, and the third for phone and laptop chargers and other miscellaneous items.
2. Support. My shoulders and back felt good after running round NYC for 12 hours carrying around all my goods. The padded shoulder straps on this bag really helps a lot!
3. Water-Resistant. Rain or snow, I knew my belongings were safe from getting wet or damp.
4. Perfect Size. Holy smokes, I didn’t realize I could check this bag in as a carry-on! Saved me $25! Take that [insert name of your favorite carrier that charges for checked-in bags] Airlines!
5. Reflective Stripes. So I’m wandering NYC at night walking around with this bag. There’s this feeling of extra security that drivers are going to see me when I’m crossing the street when their headlights hits the reflective stripes of my bag. (Yes, I see you see me, now slow down!)
Overall, I am convinced that the Cornucopia Bag makes for a great traveling bag. I don’t think I can ever go on another trip without it. I highly recommend it to everyone who travels a lot (or just needs a bag for just about any purpose)!
Special thanks to Ariana Lauren for taking snaps of me.
Latest posts by Betabrand Supercomputer (see all)
- 30-Day Dress, Work-to-Evening Dress - October 29, 2015
- Our New Active Blazer: Now In Crowdfunding - October 29, 2015
- Stunt-Tested Jeans For Him, A Performance Top For Her, - October 29, 2015