Looking for the perfect holiday gift? We invited fashion blogger Jyo of Cuppajyo to share her favorite picks for a Betabrand Holiday Gift Guide to give you some shopping ideas!
Hey everyone! It’s Jyo from Cuppajyo. I am so excited to do a guest post for Betabrand and share with you my Holiday Gift Guide for Him & Her, with fun picks from Betabrand.
Holiday Gift Guide for Him:
1) What guy does not like sneakers?! A cool pair like these Dr Wu. Light Wing Franklin sneakers are edgy and fun, and are sure to be the statement maker in your man’s outfit.
2) For the guy who pays attention to every little detail, quirky socks make the best gift! I love these striped socks. And the best part – Betabrand socks are insured for one year after your purchase. So save yourself the trouble from the mismatched socks situation!
3) A slim, tailored fitted blazer is a must have in every guy’s wardrobe. This Olive Woodies Blazer is a great alternative to the regular black blazer and would look perfect in the fall/winter.
4) One can never have too many flannel shirts. Always in vogue, easy to style and looks good on pretty much anyone. This Blue Kobe Flannel shirt has a slim fit and is made from Japanese cotton.
5) The Betabrand Backpack is a great gift for the guy on the go. Perfect for work and play.
Gift Guide for Her :
1) Girls love cute socks too, especially when they have fun prints like unicorns on them! These 3-pack Unicorn Socks are not only super cute, but are also very, very Instagram worthy! (That is a very important consideration while shopping for a girl right 😉 ?)
2) Recognize these legs?! I absolutely LOVE these pants that can be worn as dress pants or yoga pants. I modeled these pants for Betabrand as well as on my blog. They fit fantastically and are amazingly comfortable.
3) Love this cozy wear anywhere, anytime hoodie.
4) I also modeled this chic wrap sweater for Betabrand and it is cozy perfection. It is a great fall staple, super soft and has a flattering relaxed fit.
5) This black wrinkle free pencil skirt is the perfect gift for the girl boss in your life.
Happy shopping and Happy Holidays! xo
Don’t forget to check out her blog for style inspiration: Cuppajyo.com
Latest posts by Betabrand Supercomputer (see all)
- 30-Day Dress, Work-to-Evening Dress - October 29, 2015
- Our New Active Blazer: Now In Crowdfunding - October 29, 2015
- Stunt-Tested Jeans For Him, A Performance Top For Her, - October 29, 2015