Love architecture, photography, and… belts? Well, that makes you a rather interesting individual. It also means you’ll probably dig this new contest from Photojojo and Betabrand!
Here’s the rundown: We’ve developed the technology to put photographs on belts. And what sort of photos should go on these belts? That’s up to you.
The contest theme is textures in architecture — a.k.a. architexture.
What you can win:
• Winners will get their photos printed on a prototype belt, which we’ll then make available for crowdfunding; if enough folks support it, we’ll make it a real Betabrand product!
• Each winner will receive one free Photo Belt (if successfully crowdfunded), plus a limited-edition shirt and a Photojojo gift.
• The winner of the People’s Choice Award (given to the image with the most likes) will win a $200 Betabrand credit.
A team of judges will choose the winners based on artistic merit, with special consideration given to photos with the most likes.
For complete rules and to view submissions, please visit the #PhotoBelt contest page.
Latest posts by Betabrand Supercomputer (see all)
- 30-Day Dress, Work-to-Evening Dress - October 29, 2015
- Our New Active Blazer: Now In Crowdfunding - October 29, 2015
- Stunt-Tested Jeans For Him, A Performance Top For Her, - October 29, 2015