Attention, lovers of color!
COLOURlovers is a creative community where people from around the world create and share colors, palettes and patterns. We’ve designed the pattern for the leggings already, so all you have to do is color ’em in.
The nine “most loved” entries on COLOURlovers will move over to the Betabrand Think Tank for voting. The winning design will then have the opportunity to be crowdfunded in April. Here’s a closer look at the pattern itself:
The top 9 finalists will receive a Think Tank designer T-shirt.
Grand prize winner: The prototype of their leggings, a chance to crowdfund their design into production with Betabrand, $200 Betabrand Credit and a Think Tank designer t-shirt!
2 runners-up: $50 credit plus Think Tank designer t-shirt
- Tuesday, February 25th: Contest is open for submissions – up to three per user!
- Sunday, March 2nd: Submissions Close at 10pm PST.
- Monday, March 3rd: Top 9 most loved entries will be moved over to Betabrand’s site. Voting will recommence on their site for the remainder of the contest.
- Tuesday, March 4th: Voting on Betabrand opens.
- Monday, March 10th: Monday, March 10th: Betabrand voting closes at 10pm PST.
- Tuesday, March 11th: Winners Announce
- Tuesday, April 8th: Winner’s design goes live on Betabrand for crowdfunding.
Some of the first entries to the design contest can been seen below. You can find all the details on how to enter on the COLOURlovers blog post. Have fun!
Please keep in mind there is a limit of three entries per person, so make your designs count!
Latest posts by Betabrand Supercomputer (see all)
- 30-Day Dress, Work-to-Evening Dress - October 29, 2015
- Our New Active Blazer: Now In Crowdfunding - October 29, 2015
- Stunt-Tested Jeans For Him, A Performance Top For Her, - October 29, 2015