This is Betabrand’s seven-part tribute to the world’s favorite vices.
1. GLUTTONY: Trousers for savage eaters. A collaboration with chef Chris Cosentino.
2. ENVY: We auctioned off the most envied pair of pants in human history — the 3,000 year-old burial trousers of Egypt’s infamous King Smut.
3. WRATH: A T-shirt and pant pairing that features an irate squad of Gods wielding devastating modern weaponry.
4. LUST: A skirt made of our unique disco-ball fabric.
5. SLOTH: Drawstring pants made for the sloth in all of us. A collaboration with illustrator Sirron Norris.
6. GREED: Pants for Russian oligarchs and robber barons — and those who admire them.
7. VANITY: An exclusive line of Betabrand pants named after the winner of our Model Citizen contest. His name is Sam. And these are his pants.
Latest posts by Betabrand Supercomputer (see all)
- 30-Day Dress, Work-to-Evening Dress - October 29, 2015
- Our New Active Blazer: Now In Crowdfunding - October 29, 2015
- Stunt-Tested Jeans For Him, A Performance Top For Her, - October 29, 2015