Save money, take center stage on our site, and entertain some deadly mercenaries.
As we’ve mentioned before, our naked ambition is to collect 1 billion customer photos. We just surpassed 3,000, so we’re already more than 0.000003% of the way there. Success!
For those of you who’ve not yet achieved international fashion superstardom on our site, we invite you to give the incredibly easy-to-use Model Citizen app a whirl. Not only will you snag discounts up to 20% (get the details on the Model Citizen page), you’ll be able to astonish family and friends with feats of fashion like these:
And right now, we’re sweetening the deal with two fantastic promotions that may or may not make good business sense.
1. For a limited time, we’re letting you hijack the Betabrand.com homepage! That’s right: Upload any photo, no matter how ridiculous, and it will instantly become our featured image. As you’ll see on the Model Citizen page, we provided options for folks who already own some of our stuff, and those who don’t.
2. In addition, every Model Citizen photo you submit now through next Wednesday (May 16) will be automatically entered in the Betabrand Soldier of Fortune Challenge. The prize: your very own, full-page ad in the August issue of Soldier of Fortune magazine. (Really.) Now’s your chance to impress grizzled mercenaries the world over!
This Is Not A Misprint
We’ve always wanted to do something with our screen printer’s test scraps, instead of seeing them end up in a landfill. So, our designers finally decided to scoop up great big armfuls and take them back to our sew shop. And here’s what they came up with: the Miss Print Skirt, our latest Think Tank project.
The fabric in the Miss Print is made from a blend of organic cotton and spandex. The prints are random and often overlapping, so every skirt will be unique! And while we can’t guarantee what print will appear on each skirt, we do plan to offer them in certain colors. That is, if enough people convince us we should make them. What do you think? Post your comments, good and bad, in the Think Tank section on the Miss Skirt product page.
Betabrand / 3435 Cesar Chavez #224A / San Francisco, CA 94110
email@example.com / 800.694.9491
Latest posts by Betabrand Supercomputer (see all)
- 30-Day Dress, Work-to-Evening Dress - October 29, 2015
- Our New Active Blazer: Now In Crowdfunding - October 29, 2015
- Stunt-Tested Jeans For Him, A Performance Top For Her, - October 29, 2015