At long last, the Model Citizen Disco Movie is here! Or, to be more precise, Volume 1 is here. See, when we asked our customers to send us footage of their DiscoLab duds in action, we didn’t expect to get literally hours of fantastic footage. Really fantastic footage. Seems these folks are considerably more interesting than us.
And by interesting, we mean gleaming golden aeronauts, silvery mermaids, militant unicorns, and dancing Nepalese youth, for starters. See for yourself:
Stay tuned for more mind-blowing footage next week when we release Volume 2. (As of Friday morning, director Klaus Hammerstrike had sequestered himself in a remote Austrian chalet for a frenetic, schnapps-fueled weekend of video editing.)
The Disco Ball Gown
What better garment to wear to the world premiere of the Model Citizen Disco Movie than our new Disco Ball Gown? It’s slinky, sexy, and shiny enough to blind a herd of elephants.
Like all our DiscoLab inventions, it’s made with 100% disconium, one of the rarest, most spectacularly shimmering substances on the planet. (Contrary to some published reports, this miraculous material will not deflect lasers, gamma radiation, or drunken hornballs.)
The Disco Ball Gown has been our most-demanded women’s product, so supplies won’t last long. Get yours today — only at Betabrand.com. (Want to see more of the disco mermaid above? She’s one of the stars of our movie.)
Disco Sports Season Has Begun!
Attention sportsmen and sportswomen: Do you own a pair of Disco Sport Shorts? Do you plan to wear them this spring and summer as you perform feats of athletic derring-do? If so, we want to know! Send us photos, videos, team updates, medical reports, beer-consumption spreadsheets — whatever you’d like — and we’ll share your trials and tribulations with the rest of the Betabrand universe.
And for those unfortunate athletes who’ve been forced to compete bottomless, rejoice: We just replenished supplies of Sport Shorts in all sizes.
It’s Also Time For Disco Challenges
1. Attention, parents: Want to guarantee your teenager instant Prom King or Queen status this spring? DiscoLab can help with Disco Ball Gowns, Pants, Jackets, and Vests. It’s a small price to pay for several minutes of affection from your otherwise jaded, resentful offspring.
2. Keep sending us footage of you and your DiscoLab duds doing incredible and/or incredibly funny things. As we’ve said, the Model Citizen Disco Movie is an ongoing project, and we’d love for you to play a part.
3. Show off photos of your shiny self (and snag great discounts) with our Model Citizen app. You’ll join an amazing collection of customer images, a heap of which you can see right now in the DiscoLab.
4. Enter our Model Citizen Caption Contest. Feel like cracking wise? If we think your caption is the funniest, you’ll win your choice of our new Seersucker Pants. Submissions will be accepted through today (April 20).
5. The Great Disco Hackathon is on: We’ll be in Las Vegas April 27-29 to meet up with some of our DiscoLab-loving developer friends. And what will we be doing besides gambling away our life savings and gorging on seafood buffets? Why, building mobile apps, of course! Care to join in? Write Chris (email@example.com) for more information.
Betabrand / 3435 Cesar Chavez #224A / San Francisco, CA 94110
firstname.lastname@example.org / 800.694.9491
Latest posts by Betabrand Supercomputer (see all)
- 30-Day Dress, Work-to-Evening Dress - October 29, 2015
- Our New Active Blazer: Now In Crowdfunding - October 29, 2015
- Stunt-Tested Jeans For Him, A Performance Top For Her, - October 29, 2015