In today's newsletter: a new corduroy jacket, a Cordarounds resupply, the Great Blue Velvet B-Glasses Contest, and awe-inspiring elephant-polo action.
Time for another big ol' gift-wrapped batch of Betabrand holiday goodies. How big? Bigger than Santa's swollen gut. Bigger than Frosty's gambling problem. Even bigger than the humongous, fire-breathing robot that the elves have been secretly building in Santa's Workshop for the last several years.
First up in this parade of Yuletide delights is the new Navy Cord Jacket, a Western corduroy coat that combines a classic jean-jacket cut with our famous horizontal-corduroy fabric. At last, arms and torsos can experience the aerodynamic Cordarounds sensation that legs have enjoyed for years!
Additional jacket tidbits:
- Railroad denim lining (100% cotton)
- Tough stitching
- Black-oxide tack buttons and rivets
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Pockets aplenty
Our little San Francisco sew shop only made a small batch of Navy Cord Jackets, so they won't stick around for long.
The Cordarounds Triple Resupply
This holiday season, our cords have been flying off the shelves faster than the proverbial steroid-addled cheetah strapped to a cruise missile. Thank goodness we just restocked three of our most popular styles: Brown Cordarounds, Auburn Cordarounds, and Caramel Wafflecords. Order yours today, before we have to unleash another round of sales-related hyperbole.
No Junk In These Trunks: Betabrand Sponsored Athletes Bring Home Elephant Polo Gold
Congratulations to the dashing members of EFG Switzerland, winner of the 2011 Elephant Polo World Cup!
Was it their Blue Velvet Reversible Smoking Jackets that gave them an edge? Or perhaps their trusty steeds enjoyed superior hoof-eye coordination thanks to custom Betabrand B-Glasses. In any case, if you didn't already read about the team's thrilling victory in last week's issue of Elephant Polo Illustrated, we invite you to watch the action-packed video below, filled with highlights direct from Nepal's Chitwan National Park.
The Blue Velvet B-Glasses Challenge
Speaking of Blue Velvet Reversible Smoking Jackets, we're giving away a pair of them to two extremely lucky Model Citizens! Here's how the contest works:
1. Find a funny photo of yourself. Upload said photo to our site and then add a pair of virtual B-Glasses with our Model Citizen app. Never done it before? Relax, it's amazingly easy. Click here to get started, or click on the Model Citizen section of any Betabrand.com product page.
2. Like magic, you become a Betabrand star for all the world to see. And if the world really likes how you look (yes, your glamour shot also includes its own Facebook "Like" button), you might win a jacket!
3. The contest ends this Friday. Next week, we'll announce the two winners: the B-Glasses photo that gets the most "likes" and the one we find the funniest. (All contestants get a 10% discount they can add to any purchase.)
Meanwhile, we'll be adding some of the funniest contest entries to the Model Citizen Wall of Fame, where you can find all our great fan photos.
Betabrand / 3435 Cesar Chavez #224A / San Francisco, CA 94110
email@example.com / 800.694.9491
Latest posts by Betabrand Supercomputer (see all)
- 30-Day Dress, Work-to-Evening Dress - October 29, 2015
- Our New Active Blazer: Now In Crowdfunding - October 29, 2015
- Stunt-Tested Jeans For Him, A Performance Top For Her, - October 29, 2015