In today's newsletter: nauseating pants, a new B-Glasses photo challenge, and Olaf the Bear-Slayer.
This Friday signals the start of the incredible Betabrand Blacker Than Black Friday Sale. An event so black, it'll eclipse the sun, soak the skies with soot, and turn the Seven Seas into oceans of liquid licorice.
But right now, we want to give you a little taste of the sweet savings to come with 24 hours of great deals on our most festive pants. Through tomorrow, get 20% off The World's Most Nauseating Holiday Pants, Mary-Go-Rounds, and Gluttony Pants.
Want an even better deal? Order the Three Wise Men 3-Pack and get them all for only $170! With this trouser trio, you'll be ready for all manner of holiday action and adventure: gut-busting family feasts, office-party boozefests, even church.
Here's a closer look:
Finally, a pair of pants revolting enough to pair with your ugliest Christmas sweater. Now you can achieve lasting infamy at your office holiday party or among your persnickety in-laws, whose low opinion of you will sink even further. These fine trousers feature a lovely tableau of present-puking Santas, snowflake-spewing snowmen, and other ho-ho-horrible imagery.
Imagine our surprise when the Virgin Mary appeared on an entire run of our drawstring pants! Now we have to sell them as soon as possible, because our small office is filling up with weeping pilgrims. Mary-Go-Rounds are great for all occasions, from raucous parties to solemn religious gatherings to any time you simply need to brag about the miracle in your pants.
Now you can feast like you're Henry VIII setting upon a whole roasted sheep. Gluttony Pants feature a three-button expandable waist and built-in napkin for marathon sessions at the holiday banquet table.
Our Best Contest Ever: The $800 B-Glasses Challenge
1. Find a very funny photo of yourself.
2. Upload it to our site with the Model Citizen app and then slap on a pair of virtual B-Glasses. Never done it before? Relax, it's amazingly easy. To get started, check out the Model Citizen section on the right side of any Betabrand page, or just click here.
3. Like magic, you become a Betabrand star for all the world to see. And if the world likes how you look (yes, your glamour shot also includes its own Facebook "Like" button), you just might win a Disco Suit!
4. At the end of the week, we announce two contest winners: the B-Glasses photo that gets the most "likes" and the one we find the funniest. (All runners-up get a $15 gift code they can instantly add to any purchase.)
Better get cracking! Deadline for contest submissions is noon PST tomorrow. Winners will be announced in this Friday's newsletter. Meanwhile, we'll be adding the funniest entries to our Model Citizen Wall of Fame, where you can see all our great fan photos.
America's First Black Friday Mascot?
Because this Friday is so very important to the health of our economy, Betabrand recently convened an emergency meeting at the National Department of Commerce and Folklore to create a mascot sure to raise consumer confidence during this all-important holiday. Below are the three finalists. Click here to read their inspiring stories, then let us know on our Facebook Fan Page who you think is most deserving.
Betabrand / 3435 Cesar Chavez #224A / San Francisco, CA 94110
email@example.com / 800.694.9491
Latest posts by Betabrand Supercomputer (see all)
- 30-Day Dress, Work-to-Evening Dress - October 29, 2015
- Our New Active Blazer: Now In Crowdfunding - October 29, 2015
- Stunt-Tested Jeans For Him, A Performance Top For Her, - October 29, 2015