How do they fit?
Bike to Work Britches are straight-legged and fit true to size. They fit just like our Sons of Britches, except they have a slightly lower front rise and they have some stretch for ease of movement. If you're between sizes, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
What if my inseam is 30" or 34"?
We’re a small business, so we offer only a couple of lengths right now. Lucky for you, these pants look great with the cuff turned up — perfect if you’re in between sizes.
How do I care for them?
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Fabric: subtly stretchy denim (84% cotton, 15% poly, 1% spandex).
- Classic five pocket styling.
- Gusseted crotch for more comfort while in the saddle.
- U-lock loop in the back left waistband.
- Internal phone pocket built into the wearer’s right pocket bag (pocketing is poly-cotton blend).
- Black metal rivets at front hand pockets and coin pocket, and a coordinating black tack button at fly.
- Reflective Betabrand heat transfer on inside back right leg panel (visible when you roll your cuff up).
- Reflective 3M tape on inseam and outseam of both legs and rear pocket triangle flag.
- Slightly higher back rise for optimal crack-coverage and slightly lower front to prevent belt buckles from gorging your gut.
- Carabiner loops at the bottom of each belt loop.
Men's Commuter Black Denim Jeans With Reflectivity
Commuter Jeans for Two-Wheeled Journeys
Meet the enhanced version of our Bike to Work Britches, the rough-and-tumble cousin of our Bike to Work Pants.
We added a loop at the back waistband to hold a U-lock, a slick new leather Sons of Britches patch, and a true gusset at the crotch for more comfort while you ride (no more bulky seams where you don't want them).
These handsome hybrid denims were designed to fit your life on and off the saddle. They look like our original, stuntman-approved Sons of Britches Jeans, but we added just enough stretch in the fabric to make bike rides nice and comfy. Plus they have a slightly raised cut in back to help cover your crack.
And, like all our Bike to Work Pants, these britches have an inner brilliance as you can roll up the cuffs to reveal 3M Scotchlite-backed blinding reflectors. There's also a super-bright flag pullout that deploys from the left rear pocket. The result: radical reflectivity to alert motorists and pedestrians to your presence, while frightening any C.H.U.D.s that might be lurking in the shadows.
Other biker-friendly goodies include an easy-access cell phone pocket and reinforced belt loops made especially for carabiner and key rings.
Questions? If there's anything else you want to know about this product, please contact us.