How do they fit?
The Women’s Bike Pants have a classic trouser fit; they’re shaped through hips and thighs, and straight through the knee.
How do I care for them?
Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Fabric: subtly stretchy cotton/poly blend (59% cotton 40% polyester 1% spandex) for better mobility.
- Water-and-soil repellent.
- Reflective binding along the back leg seam to increase visibility when you roll up your cuff.
- Deployable reflective triangle flag at back pocket for additional visibility.
- Gusseted crotch.
- Slightly raised rear hemline to ensure you stay covered while riding.
- Contrasting polyester, moisture-wicking pocketing.