How do they fit?
The Women’s Bike Pants have a classic trouser fit; they’re shaped through hips and thighs, and straight through the knee.
How do I care for them?
Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Fabric: subtly stretchy cotton/poly blend (59% cotton 40% polyester 1% spandex) for better mobility.
- Water-and-soil repellent.
- Reflective binding along the back leg seam to increase visibility when you roll up your cuff.
- Deployable reflective triangle flag at back pocket for additional visibility.
- Gusseted crotch.
- Slightly raised rear hemline to ensure you stay covered while riding.
- Contrasting polyester, moisture-wicking pocketing.
Women’s Black Bike to Work Pants
Bike pants make for silly work pants, and vice versa. So we created these elegant hybrids that perform equally well on the road or in the office.
Like all our Bike to Work Pants, these black trousers sport a secret inner brilliance: cuffs that roll up to reveal super-bright reflective material, plus an equally blinding pullout that deploys from a rear pocket. The result: radical reflectivity that lets motorists and pedestrians know you mean business.
We also added cyclist-friendly features like a reinforced crotch, raised back cut for proper coverage, and a slight stretchiness in the fabric. It all adds up to a two-wheeled commute that's safe and comfy, not to mention pretty darn stylish.
We made just a limited number, so order your pair today.
Questions? If there's anything else you want to know about this product, please contact us.