Wanted: Web Developer
Betabrand.com, a fast-growing e-commerce company, is looking for a Web Developer at our San Francisco HQ.
We produce new, real-world products every week, which are covered consistently in publications such as the New York Times, Wired, Wall St. Journal, Gizmodo, and Boing Boing.
We’re also developing new models of social interaction and community development in e-commerce — take a spin through Betabrand.com to see.
You’ll be joining a team of 6, all newly-hired following an investment from Foundry Group and OATV.
- Entrepreneurial and passionate about growing a company (not just taking a job).
- Willing to wear many hats and collaborate with non-technical creatives.
- A great sense of humor.
About Your Skills:
- Knowledge of Magento a huge plus.
- Experience with LAMP stack, Unix, shell scripting.
- Experience using an MVC Framework (Zend, Symfony), relational databases (MySQL), version control (git)
- Agile Development Experience
- Respect for good programming practices.
- Understanding of UI/UX.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.