How does it fit?
The Henley is cut like a fitted T-shirt, so it's not baggy — but not skin-tight.
How is it sized?
Choose your size like you're ordering a regular ol' T-shirt. If you like a looser fit, order a size up.
How do I care for it?
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made from a poly-rayon blend (with Japanese herringbone contrast fabric).
- Heat-transfer label in back = no itchy neck!
Unbutton The Passion!
That’s right. Time for you to take your shirt-wearing experience to the next level.
Introducing our two-sleeved triumph: the Slate Gray Henley. It’s a classic, henley-style shirt, as the name and accompanying graphic suggest.
It features a quartet of preternaturally round buttons and a chest pocket that can hold a variety of small, fairly slender objects. Pure rock n’ roll.
The Henley is lightweight and super-comfortable, more so than any garment ever conceived by mortal man. Or otherwise.
And sweet mother of Kronos, is this shirt ever soft! How soft?
Very nearly this soft.
Here's more scintillating Henley information.
- Made from a 100% non-radioactive fabric blend.
- Features two visually arresting sleeves, plus bonus neck portal.
- Great to wear by itself or beneath a cumbersome, suffocating animal costume.
- If Don Henley sees anyone wearing a Henley, he's contractually obligated to buy him/her a chimichanga.
- Won't pinch nipples like chain mail. Show your torso how much you really care. Order a limited-edition Henley today.