How do they fit?
Bike to Work Britches are straight-legged and fit true to size. They just like our Sons of Britches, except they have a slightly lower front rise and they have some stretch for ease of movement. If you're between sizes, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
What if my inseam is 30" or 34"?
We’re a small business, so we offer only a couple of lengths right now. Lucky for you, these pants look great with the cuff turned up — perfect if you’re in between sizes.
How do I care for them?
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Fabric: subtly stretchy denim (84% cotton, 15% poly, 1% spandex).
- Classic five pocket styling.
- Gusseted crotch for more comfort while in the saddle.
- U-lock loop in the back left waistband.
- Internal phone pocket built into the wearer’s right pocket bag (pocketing is poly-cotton blend).
- Black metal rivets at front hand pockets and coin pocket, and a coordinating black tack button at fly.
- Reflective Betabrand heat transfer on inside back right leg panel (visible when you roll your cuff up).
- Reflective 3M tape on inseam and outseam of both legs and rear pocket triangle flag.
- Slightly higher back rise for optimal crack-coverage and slightly lower front to prevent belt buckles from gorging your gut.
- Carabiner loops at the bottom of each belt loop.