How do they fit?
Corporate Casualties are straight-legged and fit true to size (jean cut). If you're between sizes, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
Hey, These sizes look different!
That's right, we're giving 30" inseams a trial run.
How do I care for them?
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Fabric: 100% cotton canvas with cotton/poly pocketing.
- Jean-style black tack buttons and black rivets.
- Made in San Francisco.
Men's Khaki Canvas Trousers
Corporate Drones, Broken Bones
At long last: trousers designed to meet the rigorous demands of the death-defying office stuntman! Introducing new Corporate Casualty Sobs: comfy cotton-canvas khakis cut like our rough-and-tumble, daredevil-approved Sons of Britches Jeans. Of course, you might be wondering if you really need top-notch stunt trousers. So ask yourself:
- Do you often "forget" your laptop, just so you can leap out of the 4th floor window to retrieve it?
- Have you lobbied for a vending machine that carries neck braces and anti-venom?
- Have you and your judo master been reprimanded for using the breakroom too literally?
- Do office fire drills occasionally involve you, on fire? Sound familiar?
If so, rest assured that these trousers have been field-tested under professional office-stunt conditions. At this very moment, in fact, they're being worn on the set of the upcoming Keanu Reeves thriller PowerPoint Break.
Do office fire drills occasionally involve you, on fire?
Now you can make any workday feel like Casualty Friday! Our Corporate Casualty Sobs are available for a limited time, and only at Betabrand.com.