How do they fit?
Khaki Bike to Work pants feature a slightly slimmer, more tailored fit, especially in the hips and rear.
What if my inseam is 30" or 34"?
We’re a small business, so we offer only a few lengths right now. Lucky for you, these pants look great with the cuffs turned up — perfect if you’re in between sizes.
How do I care for them?
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. (They're pre-washed.)
- Fabric: subtly stretchy cotton blend (59% cotton, 40% polyester, 1% spandex) for better mobility.
- Water-and-soil resistant.
- Side slash pockets, zippered rear pocket, hidden cell phone pocket.
- Reflective Betabrand logo on inside cuff and rear pocket pullout.
- Gusseted crotch for more comfort while in the saddle.
- Slightly higher back rise that is optimal for crack-coverage.