Shorts For All Sorts of Sports
We know that not all sports take themselves super-seriously. And not all athletes are steel-muscled mutants who require extreme performance clothing made from space-age polymers, the kind designed to repel a wolverine attack in a sub-zero hurricane.
That's why we wanted to make a pair of sports shorts that were actually fun to wear: apparel that meets the rigorous fashion requirements of goofy club sports teams, potentially intoxicated mud runners, and off-kilter athletes everywhere.
Disco Sport Shorts might not be windproof, waterproof, or laser-proof, but they are made from ultra-rare disconium, the same mysterious substance that gives all DiscoLab products unparalleled shininess and powers of optic magnetism.
Are these the right shorts for you? If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, they just might be.
- Does your kickball team name involve a high level of sexual innuendo?
- Are the end zones of your flag-football field marked by beer bottles and crumpled T-shirts?
- Are your Ultimate games often interrupted by wandering children and Frisbee-hungry dogs?
- Have you run a dozen Bay to Breakers races but never finished?
- Do your mud runs include include perils such as pantsing, mooning, and hanging brain?
Sound familiar? We thought so.