Shiny Duds for Tiny Tots
In late 2011, the U.S. Agency for Infant-Toddler Space Exploration, better known as Lil’ Nasa, began its most ambitious mission yet: to send a crew of highly trained toddlers into deep space in search of alien life. It was thought at the time that these chubby-cheeked little astronauts would make the perfect ambassadors for humanity. Extraterrestrials would find them simply irresistible! (Presumably not in the gastronomic sense.)
Also, truth be told, the extended mission would afford their parents several much-needed nights of relaxation.
Betabrand was proud to be selected as the official outfitter for this historically cute expedition. Our first project: a limited-edition pair of awww-inspiring baby pants designed to be gosh-darn adorable — and also withstand the incredible rigors of interstellar travel.
Here are some important product details:
- Designed for astronauts ages 12–18 months.
- Includes four pockets, for everything a wee space explorer needs.
- Features an elastic waistband for easy removal when missions go bad.
- In case of contact with comet debris or dark matter, pants should be hand-washed or wiped with a damp cloth. Air-dry only.
- Resistant to gamma radiation. Unfortunately, significant budget cuts recently forced Lil’ Nasa to scrap the mission in favor of more cost-efficient alternatives — namely, an unmanned, orbiting wubbie-research facility. That means these state-of-the-art Disco Baby Pants are now available for civilian baby use.