How does it fit?
This pea coat features a relaxed fit, with enough room for layers underneath.
How is it sized?
See sizing guide.
How do I care for it?
- Fabric: black static French terry (74% cotton, 26% poly).
- Pinstriped twill lining on sleeves and chest.
- Classic military-style epaulettes at the shoulders and adjustable tabs at the sleeves.
- 21-wale corduroy contrasts under collar, at pocket facings, inside back yoke, under epaulettes, and sleeve tabs.
- Two welt hand pockets for a compact telescope and other life essentials.
Men's Gray French Terry Pea Coat
Allow Matt Thier to explain the logic behind his Rum-Runner Pea Coat:
Is there another Prohibition on the horizon?
Just in case the 21st amendment is overturned, I wanted high-seas smugglers, backwoods bootleggers, and all their colleagues in the illegal-alcohol industry to be warm, comfortable, and stealthy. That's why I created the Rum-Runner Pea Coat, meticulously designed with the following features:
- Speckled black fabric to blend into the night sky.
- Broad collar to shield rum-runners (and ordinary folk) from brisk winds.
- Super-soft French terry that makes even the most hardened outlaws snuggable.
Could you see yourself transporting contraband and/or enjoying a night out in this coat? If so, order yours before they disappear.