How do they fit?
Our best-fitting women's Bike to Work pants yet! They feature a slimmer, skinny-leg fit. If you're in between sizes, we recommend you size down.
How do I care for them?
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. (They're pre-washed.)
- Fabric: subtly stretchy cotton blend (97% cotton, 3% spandex) for better mobility.
- Polka-dot print liner.
- Reflective zippers at outseams of pants make the wearer visible at night while keeping the ankle area nice and tight so pants won’t get caught in the bike chain.
- Deployable reflective triangle flag at back pocket for additional visibility.
- Hidden zipper coin pocket for securing valuables at wearer’s right waist seam.
Gray Commuter Pants With Reflectivity
Our best-fitting Women's Bike to Work Jeans yet!
The women's Bike to Work Jeans feature a slimmer fit than before, plus a mid-rise waistline to keep more of you covered while riding. Like our men's Bike to Work collection , these jeans also sport a ton of other cyclist-friendly features, including:
- Cotton/spandex blend for maximum mobility.
- Reflective zipper cuffs that enhance your visibility and prevent chain-related headaches.
- Hidden zipper-sealed coin pocket.
- Deployable rear-pocket reflective flap.
In the office or on the road, these women's Bike to Work Jeans (also available in a Rust color) look smart during the day, and even more brilliant by night.
Questions? If there's anything else you want to know about this product, please contact us.
Victoria Brewer is a production manager who has been sewing and designing clothes from a tender age, thanks to her mother's influence.
Her more recent creations range from chiffon booty shorts to sexy dinosaur suits.