How does it fit?
The Black Bike to Work Jacket has a loose, but not baggy fit, perfect for wearing layers underneath.
How do I care for it?
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low — cool iron if needed.
- Fabric: Water-resistant softshell (100% polyester).
- Cuffs and epaulettes that unbutton to reveal hidden reflectivity,
- Stowable rear safety flag (reflective) and combined back vent.
- Zippered welt pockets and interior zippered pocket with headphone port.
- Detachable hood.
- Thumbholes on cuffs to keep hands warm.
- Vented underarm gussets.
- Zippered front with sliders at top and bottom.
- Reflective/glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
Men’s Black Water-Resistant, Reflective Bike Jacket
Like our Bike to Work Pants, this sleek, water-resistant softshell sports a secret brilliance for nighttime cycling (or walking, or hitchhiking, or horse riding, for that matter): hidden reflective strips on the cuffs and epaulettes that you can deploy in seconds, plus an equally blinding pullout in back. The result: radical reflectivity that lets motorists and pedestrians know you mean business.
We also added plenty of other goodies like zippered pockets (with glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls), mesh vents under the arms and yoke, and a detachable hood. It all adds up to a two-wheeled commute that's safe and comfy, not to mention pretty darn stylish.
Questions? If there's anything else you want to know about this product, please contact us.