How do they fit?
Usa pants are straight-legged and fit true to size.
What if my inseam is 30" or 34"?
We’re a small business, so we offer only a couple of lengths right now. Fortunately, any tailor can hem our pants to a great fit.
How do I care for them?
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. (They're pre-washed.)
- Fabric: 100% cotton.
- Made in the USA, of course.
Whether you're planning to enjoy an Independence Day parade or represent America in the next Olympic Pantathalon, rest assured that when you put on a pair of USA pants, you instantly become the most preposterously patriotic person around.
With star-spangled legs and red striped pockets, they're Old Glory in trouser form. In fact, our designers swear these pants were lovingly hand-stitched by the spectral fingers of Betsy Ross's ghost!
Here are some more of their unrivaled features:
- Tested for Nazi- and Commie-fighting durability by Captain America.
- Approved for Knievel-esque jumps over 4th of July BBQs.
- Design endorsed by Swiftwing, King of All Bald Eagles.
- Makes flatulence smell like mom’s apple pie.
- Must be worn at half mast on Memorial Day.
Limited-edition USA pants are made in America — San Francisco, to be exact — and available only at Betabrand.com.