Blue Linen Karate Casuals
Don't like wearing pants when the weather turns warm? Maybe you've been wearing the wrong kind. Woolen trousers are hot and itchy. Pleather pants can melt into goo. And chain-mail chaps? They pose too many problems to count.
Consider instead our Blue Linen Karate Casuals, incomparably comfy drawstring trousers you can wear year-round, even in the stickiest, sweatiest summers. Here's why: Each pair is lovingly made in our San Francisco pantatorium from one of the lightest, softest linen-cotton blends (55/45) in the known universe.
Like all Karate Casuals, Blue Linens are designed for more recumbent forms of martial artistry. (Speaking of, you may find it helpful to read up on the sacred practice of Nonjitsu .)
And while these trousers are excellent for lazing on the couch, they’re also great
Made in our San Francisco pantatorium from one of the lightest, softest linen-cotton blends in the known universe.
for any warm-weather activity that calls for something slightly fancier than shorts.
Our Blue Linen Karate Casuals are available now — and only at Betabrand.com.
Important information about Blue Linen Karate Casuals:
- Protects legs from sunburn and also localized supernovas.
- Covers up that embarrassing “Kickin’ it!” leg tattoo.
- Keeps your lower half safely hidden from leg poachers.
- Can tempt even the most dedicated nudist.
- Able to repel even the most sophisticated heat-seeking missile.
- Voted the official summer trouser of the Fifth, Sixth, and Ninth Circles of Hell.
- Instantly transforms flatulence into a cool ocean breeze.